Concerns may include: receiving harassing or inappropriate messages or comments from other individuals, unwanted comments from others, receipt of inappropriate text messages, phone calls, Facebook messages, tweets, etc. from a known or unknown source.
Dean Of Students Office
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or Cards SPEAK Kognito Training)
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.