Problems with an instructor/staff
Concerns may include: concerns about something your instructor said or did, feel you have been treated unfairly, difficulty understanding the instructors course requirements. Students should first seek guidance from the Department Chair of their academic unit.
Dean Of Students Office
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or Cards SPEAK Kognito Training)
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.