Returning from medical leave
Concerns may include: questions about what paperwork you need to complete to return from medical leave, need to schedule assessment to return from medical leave, wondering if now is the right time to return from medical leave, want to extend medical leave.
Dean Of Students Office
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or Cards SPEAK Kognito Training)
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.