Concerns may include: a change in your or your families financial situation, concerns about taking out too many loans, concerns about the cost of attendance.
Financial Aid Office
The University of Louisville's Office of Financial Aid staff is dedicated to providing students and their families with courteous and efficient financial services while complying with all federal, state and university policies. Our goal is to help you explore your options and make your academic goals more affordable.
The Office of the Bursar is committed to providing students, families, and the University community support in meeting their financial obligations to the University while serving in an environment of equality, responsibility and dignity.
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or AFSP "It's Real" training), or other information related to Cards SPEAK
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.
Dean of Students Office
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301
Louisville, KY 40208
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301, Louisville, KY 40208
The University of Louisville’s Student Success Coordinators are a resource for students that need extra assistance navigating their college experience, overcoming obstacles and completing the path to graduation. We work collaboratively with faculty, advisors and other student services staff to provide guidance and support to students that are experiencing academic, financial or personal difficulties. If there are issues, big or small, impeding a student’s progress toward attaining his or her college degree, we are here to help.