Concerns may include: temporary disability accommodations, needing academic accommodations due to recent head injury, trouble getting around campus, recent head injury causing problems.
We provide both preventive and acute care for students, plus:
• Women's health services
• Psychiatric services, including medication management
• Travel medicine
• Free flu shots
• Allergy shots
• Specialist referrals & coordination of care with off-site specialists
• Student health insurance program
• Health insurance billing and advocacy
• Health promotion events and activities
• Sexual assault and violence prevention, intervention and assistance
The Disability Resource Center fosters an inclusive campus climate through education, service, collaboration, and outreach to the University of Louisville community. We provide support for students with documented disabilities by promoting equal access to all programs and services.