Concerns may include: having trouble understanding English words or phrases, English is not my first language, difficulty understanding what is required of me, spending a lot of time trying to understand English words.
International Student & Scholar Services Office
Our mission is to promote and enhance the University’s goals by creating a community that appreciates global interdependence. Our goals are to increase the number of international students at all academic levels; expand the number of students participating in study abroad programs; facilitate graduate student and faculty international research and travel; and provide quality services in support of these and other international initiatives.
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or AFSP "It's Real" training), or other information related to Cards SPEAK
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.
Dean of Students Office
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301
Louisville, KY 40208
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301, Louisville, KY 40208