Concerns may include: needing classroom accommodations, problems with ADA accommodations, want to receive an assessment to determine if you have a disability, struggling academically and don't know why.
Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center fosters an inclusive campus climate through education, service, collaboration, and outreach to the University of Louisville community. We provide support for students with documented disabilities by promoting equal access to all programs and services.
The University of Louisville Counseling Center provides short term individual, group, and couples counseling, crisis intervention, and psychological testing. Our clients seek services for a variety of areas of concern, including psychological, personal/social, academic, and career issues. Counseling Center professionals provide consultation to faculty and staff members, as well as participate in outreach, training, advocacy, program development, and research. Our licensed providers and graduate trainees work in conjunction with the University community to promote a healthy campus environment that maximizes academic success and student retention.
2100 SOUTH FLOYD STREET, W204
Louisville, KY 40208
2100 SOUTH FLOYD STREET, W204, Louisville, KY 40208
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or AFSP "It's Real" training), or other information related to Cards SPEAK
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.
Dean of Students Office
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301
Louisville, KY 40208
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301, Louisville, KY 40208
The University of Louisville’s Student Success Coordinators are a resource for students that need extra assistance navigating their college experience, overcoming obstacles and completing the path to graduation. We work collaboratively with faculty, advisors and other student services staff to provide guidance and support to students that are experiencing academic, financial or personal difficulties. If there are issues, big or small, impeding a student’s progress toward attaining his or her college degree, we are here to help.