Concerns may include: mobility impairments, temporary disabilities, difficulty maneuvering around campus, accessibility concerns.
Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center fosters an inclusive campus climate through education, service, collaboration, and outreach to the University of Louisville community. We provide support for students with documented disabilities by promoting equal access to all programs and services.
Our office provides a variety of services in support of students, including:
• Assistance with a student concern, advocacy, or student grievance,
• Filing of a student complaint,
• Requesting an absence notification,
• Assistance with withdrawal or compassionate withdrawal,
• Assistance with a conduct situation (Code of Student Conduct),
• Requesting a student conduct record check,
• Requesting student emergency funds,
• Assistance with a Title IX situation (Student Sexual Misconduct Policy), and
• Requesting suicide prevention training (QPR training or AFSP "It's Real" training), or other information related to Cards SPEAK
If you need assistance but do not know where to go for help, contact the Dean of Students office.
Dean of Students Office
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301
Louisville, KY 40208
2100 South Floyd Street, Suite W301, Louisville, KY 40208