Concerns may include: wanting additional information about how to eat more balanced meals, desire to lose or gain weight, wondering if your current nutrition can be improved.
Food matters because we love to eat. Sitting down to enjoy our favorite foods can be the highlight of the day. But food matters even more because the foods we eat have a purpose. The food choices we make directly impact the energy and focus we need to reach our goals, every day and throughout our lives!
We provide both preventive and acute care for students, plus:
• Women's health services
• Psychiatric services, including medication management
• Travel medicine
• Free flu shots
• Allergy shots
• Specialist referrals & coordination of care with off-site specialists
• Student health insurance program
• Health insurance billing and advocacy
• Health promotion events and activities
• Sexual assault and violence prevention, intervention and assistance
Health Promotion Wellbeing Central (HPWC) was established by UofL Campus Health Services in January 2007. Primarily informed by the Ecological Model of Health Promotion, HPWC specializes in creative services and tools to support student well-being, engagement, resilience and critical thinking.