Concerns may include: wondering if a study group exists for your class, want assistance studying or preparing for exams, curious about whether you qualify for academic accommodations, want better study habits.
Welcome to REACH (Resources for Academic Achievement)! We are the university’s centralized academic support unit for undergraduate students. Our primary goals are to enhance or improve students’ academic performance, to help students transition to college life, and to support the university’s retention of undergraduate students. Since its creation in 2000, REACH has evolved into a large and complex academic support unit at the university. Services include:
• Structured study sessions and tutoring for 100, 200, and some 300 level undergraduate courses, including online tutoring options
• Intervention courses in mathematics and reading
• Seminars on student success topics (The Hackademic Series), computer science, computer usage, and test preparation
• Test reviews (CIS and CECS)
• Graduate and professional exam preparation for GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, and OAT through The Princeton Review®
• Summer math programs in partnership with Speed School of Engineering (Calculus Preview Program and Brown Forman Engineering Academy)