Concerns may include: trying to quit smoking/using tobacco/vaping, strategies to quit, managing addiction, smoking-related health issues, risks of smoking/tobacco use/vaping.
We provide both preventive and acute care for students, plus:
• Women's health services
• Psychiatric services, including medication management
• Travel medicine
• Free flu shots
• Allergy shots
• Specialist referrals & coordination of care with off-site specialists
• Student health insurance program
• Health insurance billing and advocacy
• Health promotion events and activities
• Sexual assault and violence prevention, intervention and assistance
Health Promotion Wellbeing Central (HPWC) was established by UofL Campus Health Services in January 2007. Primarily informed by the Ecological Model of Health Promotion, HPWC specializes in creative services and tools to support student well-being, engagement, resilience and critical thinking.